Monday, 3 August 2015

Diamond Sword

Today I have just finished off my new project. Here it is.

Here is how it was made.

I got hold of three sheets of foam board and then I taped the template of of the sword onto one of the sheets. After that I cut it out with a hobby knife

I then got a ruler and drew out all the pixels onto it. The reason I did this was beacase later on when I painted it I knew where all the colours went. I made three of these cutouts. The next step was to glue them together with a hot glue gun.

Then came the painting! I used four colours in total. Light blue/Normal blue/Dark blue and last but not least brown for the handle. It took a lot of time and patience to get the squares just right but I got it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment